Monday, April 02, 2007

Opening Day


Okay it has been a while since my last update, but with good reason. I have moved out of my apartment in Leesburg and into the new place in Reston. I have graduated from the Leadership Development Academy (LDA) at work. I have had a few projects wrap up at work. I am sure if I stop there has been more, but the real point is I have not had much time to do an update. Today I finally slowed up and took the time to enjoy opening day with the Nationals. While the outcome of the game was less than hoped for the overall experience was great. It was the perfect weather for baseball and the seats were great. Unfortunately I forgot my camera (or did I intentionally not take it?), so you will have to make due with the shot from the camera phone. I hope to have more time for updates now. On a side note the new place is great except we still do not have AC! thank goodness it is suppose to be back down in the 50’s the rest of the week!

No comments: