
So I started to right this last night but getting in at 1AM, seeing that Tech lost and knowing I still had to go to work today I decided to put it off. First let me say, thank you to the 6 people that accepted my challenge in my last entry. I had no faith in you guys and therefore put a counter on the page only to find there were several people who viewed my site and chose not to accept the challenge, shame on you. Of course this is not really the point of my post this time.
Last night I had the opportunity to attend a concert for The Who compliments of a local radio station (see blog entry from 3/2/07 for the background). I had mixed opinions going to this. First as much as I enjoy listening to music and love classic rock I am terrible at actually knowing the names of the songs and who performs them. I of course knew The Who’s big hits (Baba O’Riley, Who’s Next, Not Gonna Be Fooled Again, My Generation, and Pinball Wizard) and discovered that was enough. The concert itself was quite the experience and it took a while for me to get my head around seeing families in attendance at a rock concert! Peter and Roger can still rock. their performance was top notch and they really had the crowd going after Baba O’Riley and effectively intermingled some of their newer stuff (Yes they released an album last year) along with some of their European Releases. The show was well worth the price of admission.

No comments:
Post a Comment