
that gets ignored sometimes. It took me nearly 16 months to get around to hanging my diploma and PE License atmy office. Really the only thing that sparked it was the fact that I graduated from the LDA and they gave me a desktop award and a wall plaque, I know it seems redundant to me too. Anyway, I figured since they gave me both I would put the desk top award on my desk and the wall plaque on the wall (sometimes i have good ideas). In the process of putting the wall cert up I decided to go ahead and hang the other two recognitions for insignificant events in my career. So there you go tronster, while I may not be halfway around the world it is not just the blog that gets ignored.
While I am on the subject of work, I just had my mid year review the other day and things went well with that so I guess my job is safe for at least a few days.

No comments:
Post a Comment