Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Jeep Gets Dirty


Well the modifications I am making to the jeep are coming along slowly but surely. I finally got both the front and rear bumper installed just in time to hit the trails again. We went back to flagpole knob at George Washington National Forest though we did go up a different way. When we got up there we built a fire and cooked some dinner then watched the sunset. It was an awesome experience and a lot of fun to drive back down the trail at night.

I still have a couple of modifications to do and I hope to get most of them completed by June 10 when I will head up to PA to hit the trails again. After laying down in the wood chips and dirt to disconnect my sway bar on Saturday I have decided that I am going to invest in some quick disconnects and tire deflators before the next ride and I plan on getting my skid plates installed so I do not have to worry about banging anything. All in all it is coming along good, I am having fun and I am learning a lot. I will try to keep you posted on the progress of it and my adventures on a more regular basis. If you want to see some of the pictures of the ride just click the picture of my Jeep.

No comments: