Saturday, January 21, 2006

A Little about me.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:John
Birthday:10/14/1976
Birthplace:Riverdale, GA
Current Location:Northern VA
Eye Color:grey
Hair Color:brown
Height:6'-1"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Righty, though I can use both hands in the right situation
Your Heritage:Still trying to figure that out
The Shoes You Wore Today:Nike ACG
Your Weakness:Jumping in head first
Your Fears:Outliving the people I love
Your Perfect Pizza:Traditional crust, lots of sauce and either pepperoni or sausage
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get caught up on my reading list.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:what's up?
Thoughts First Waking Up:is it 5:45 already?
Your Best Physical Feature:my eyes
Your Bedtime:I shoot for 10:00, but rarely make it.
Your Most Missed Memory:if it were missed would it really be a memory?
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:McD's
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:anything not instant
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cafe Mocha
Do you Smoke:Nope
Do you Swear:Occasionally, as necessary
Do you Sing:I try not to
Do you Shower Daily:at least
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:been there done that, actually thinking of going back
Do you want to get Married:Yes I think so, to the right person.
Do you belive in yourself:most of the time
Do you get Motion Sickness:didn't use to.
Do you think you are Attractive:depends on the mirror
Are you a Health Freak:no
Do you get along with your Parents:for the most part
Do you like Thunderstorms:Absolutely, especially in the summer
Do you play an Instrument:Percussion for 19 years
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yep
In the past month have you Smoked:nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date:nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:I think so
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:yep
In the past month have you been on Stage:nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:I wish, but it is too cold
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:does wireless internet count?
Ever been Drunk:nope
Ever been called a Tease:maybe
Ever been Beaten up:nope
Ever Shoplifted:nope
How do you want to Die:never thought about it
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Don't know
What country would you most like to Visit:Australlia
In a Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Green
Favourite Hair Color:Red
Short or Long Hair:enough
Height:no matter
Weight:proprtional
Best Clothing Style:clothes?
Number of Drugs I have taken:currently not taking any
Number of CDs I own:whatever
Number of Piercings:depends on where they are
Number of Tattoos:depends
Number of things in my Past I Regret:What happened in the past is in the past

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: