
Kristen you Rock! that is right ladies and gentleman I now have coffee! I have not had my coffee maker set up since I moved to the new condo and I do not think I have made coffee since I moved to Northern VA. It is not that I do not like coffee, quite the contrary I love it! The reality is I generally only like 1 maybe 2 cups at a time, and it seems a waste to brew a whole pot just for me. No the intelligent person is wondering why I do not get myself a single serve coffee maker and the answer is I am to dang cheap. Well Kristen has eliminated the problem. For my birthday she got me the Cuisinart Cup-O-Matic coffee maker along with some coffee from Bad Ass Coffee Company (I love that place). This coffee maker is awesome. It will brew a 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, or a 12 oz cup of coffee,it uses “soft pods” or my own ground coffee, and it has a 60 oz reservoir to make brewing quick and easy. I can not tell you all how nice this maker is and how awesome Kristen is for thinking of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment