
Well It has been about 5 months since my last update and that is due in large part to living a rather boring life. Well that and being extremely busy. I will try to do better but I make no promises. Some of my readers may be aware that I took a little vacation and spent my birthday out in Colorado. I had the chance to go to the Air Force Academy on Friday (10/12), Pike’s Peak on Saturday (10/13) and the Garden of the Gods on Sun (10/14). Kristen was able to join me for this sightseeing adventure and was kind enough to treat me to a great birthday dinner at Black Bear Restaurant. Thank you so much Kristen I had a wonderful time. Of course the downside to any vacation is that you have to return to work, I guess it is a good thing I enjoy my Job!

No comments:
Post a Comment