Sunday, February 11, 2007

What is there to say

So I have not posted anything for a few days despite opening this with the intention of making an entry several times. The problem is, despite what some people believe, my life is really not that interesting. I have been spending a lot of time at work and a lot of my free time at my apartment. So why haven’t I gotten out? Well for one thing it is too cold! for another thing, there just isn’t a whole lot to do. It has been to cold to work on the Jeep, no good movies out, Troy is on travel for his Job again. The good news for me is that Kristen is coming into town this weekend so I am sure I will have a great weekend. I will try to make a more interesting post next time.

No comments: